Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Madison
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider how you use your kitchen and how you want it to flow. You may need to rearrange appliances, add storage, or knock down walls to create a more functional layout.
- Cabinets: If you're working with a small space, consider using open shelves or light-colored cabinets to create the illusion of more space. You may also want to invest in custom cabinetry to maximize storage potential.
- Countertops: Choose a durable, low-maintenance material like quartz or granite that can withstand daily wear and tear. You may also want to consider a smaller countertop footprint to free up more floor space.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a small kitchen feel bright and open. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to brighten up your workspace.
- Appliances: When choosing appliances, opt for space-saving models that can still handle your kitchen needs. For example, a slim refrigerator may be a better fit than a large, bulky one.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Madison
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Madison
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Madison
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MadisonTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrooklyn HeightsMidtown SouthLong Island CityGravesend