Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess your space: Before starting any remodel project, it is important to assess your kitchen space and determine what changes are necessary. Consider the layout, the flow of traffic, and the overall functionality of the room.
- Budget: Small kitchen remodels can quickly add up in cost, so it's important to determine a budget before starting any work. Determine what elements you absolutely need to update and what can wait until later.
- Storage: In a small kitchen, maximizing storage is key. Consider adding additional shelving, cabinets or drawers to make the most of the space you have. Utilizing vertical space can also help to increase storage without taking up additional floor space.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a huge difference in a small kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting to brighten up workspaces and create a warm ambiance. Incorporating natural light through windows or skylights can also make the space feel larger and more inviting.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials for your remodel can make a big difference in the overall look and functionality of your space. Opt for durable and easy-to-maintain materials such as quartz or granite countertops, and solid wood or laminate flooring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?