Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing Space: In a small kitchen, every inch counts. Consider adding extra storage space with shelving, cabinets or under-counter storage solutions.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under the cabinets and installing pendant lighting above the island or dining area.
- Color Scheme: The right color scheme can make a small kitchen look larger. Light colors and neutral tones can help to give a sense of openness and airiness to the space.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are appropriately proportioned for a small kitchen. Consider a smaller fridge and stove, or appliances that can be built in to save space.
- Layout: Finally, consider the layout of your small kitchen. Does it make sense for your lifestyle? Can you move around and access all areas of the kitchen easily? Consider hiring a professional to help you optimize your layout.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill IslandTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement