Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Navy Yard
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space: Consider using compact appliances and making use of vertical space to free up more counter and storage space.
- Choosing the right materials: Opt for durable and easy-to-clean surfaces such as quartz or laminate for countertops and tile or vinyl flooring.
- Lighting: Ensure there is adequate lighting that complements the design and helps create a bright and inviting ambiance in the kitchen.
- Color scheme: Choose a neutral or light color scheme to create the illusion of a more spacious kitchen, or add pops of color for a modern and playful look.
- Functionality: Make sure the kitchen remodel improves the overall function and flow of the space, with efficient use of storage and easy access to appliances.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Navy Yard
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Navy Yard
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Navy Yard
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Navy YardWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Install An OvenIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel