Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess your Space: Consider the size of your kitchen and make the most of your current layout by maximizing your storage space with the right cabinetry and shelving.
- Budget: Determine the budget that you are willing to spend on the renovations and prioritize the upgrades that are most important to you. This will help you make decisions regarding appliances, finishes and fixtures.
- Style: Choose a design style that works with the existing style of your home and choose finishes and fixtures that complement that style.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial to enhance the ambiance and functionality of your kitchen. Consider task lighting for work areas, ambient lighting for the overall kitchen area and accent lighting to highlight any key features.
- Functionality: Focus on functionality, convenience and efficiency when making choices about the layout, storage solutions, appliances and fixtures to ensure that your small kitchen remodel meets your needs and enhances your lifestyle.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park SlopeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynOcean HillRemsen VillageMurray HillMarine Park