Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Rugby
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space limitations: Small kitchen remodels often require careful planning due to limited space. You should consider the size of your kitchen and the types of appliances and features you want to incorporate to ensure they will fit comfortably
- Functionality: You should think about how you use your kitchen and what areas need the most improvement. For example, if you love to cook, you may want to invest in high quality appliances or additional counter space. Alternatively, if you use your kitchen mostly for entertaining, you may want to focus on creating more seating and storage options.
- Design: While functionality is important, you also want your kitchen to look great. Think about the style and aesthetic you want to achieve in your new kitchen, and choose colors, materials, and finishes to achieve that vision.
- Budget: It's important to have a clear idea of what you can afford before you start a remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any additional expenses that may arise during the process. Be sure to set aside some extra funds in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Hiring a professional: Small kitchen remodels can often be done as DIY projects, but you may want to consider hiring a professional who can offer expertise, advice, and help with the more complicated aspects of the remodel, such as plumbing or electrical work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rugby
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rugby
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rugby
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RugbyKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20237 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023