Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Sunset Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize storage space: In a small kitchen, every inch of space counts. Consider adding shelving, cabinets and pull-out drawers to keep kitchen essentials organized and out of sight.
- Choose appropriate appliances: When shopping for appliances, make sure to measure their sizes to ensure they will fit in your small kitchen. Consider smaller appliances such as a compact refrigerator or a slim stove and oven combo.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small kitchen feel bigger and more open. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights or installing a skylight to bring in more natural light.
- Color scheme: Choosing a light color scheme can make a small kitchen feel bigger and brighter. Consider painting the walls a light color, using light-colored cabinets and countertops or adding a colorful backsplash to add visual interest.
- Functionality: When planning your small kitchen remodel, consider how you will use the space. Opt for a functional layout that prioritizes the placement of essential items such as the sink, stove, and refrigerator.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunset Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunset Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunset Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunset ParkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General Contractor