Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Bath Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the size and shape of the bathroom and how you can maximize the available space to create a functional layout.
- Fixtures and Fittings: Choose high-quality, durable and stylish fixtures and fittings that suit your budget and design preferences.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting and ventilation to create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.
- Flooring and Wall Tile: Choose durable, low-maintenance and slip-resistant flooring and wall tiles that complement the overall design and style of the bathroom.
- Storage and Organization: Plan for ample storage and organization solutions, such as built-in shelving or cabinets, to help keep the bathroom clean and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bath Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bath Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bath Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bath BeachBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynOcean ParkwayRosebankManhattan BeachSunset Park