Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and determine if you want to keep it or make changes. Consider factors such as the positioning of the sink, shower, and toilet.
- Fixtures: Choose new fixtures such as a new sink, showerhead, and toilet. Consider the style and material of the fixtures to ensure they fit your personal style and budget.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in a bathroom. Consider installing new light fixtures or adding dimmer switches to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Flooring: Choose a durable and waterproof flooring option such as tile or vinyl. The right flooring can add value and make cleaning easier.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in a bathroom. Consider adding cabinets, shelves, or a vanity to maximize storage space and improve organization.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement