Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Broadway Junction
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and the changes you want to make. Determine if the current layout works for your needs or if you need to add or remove certain fixtures.
- Functionality: Consider how the bathroom will be used and who will be using it. Will it be a guest bathroom or a master bathroom? Will it need to accommodate people with disabilities?
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Prioritize the changes you want to make and allocate funds accordingly.
- Aesthetic: Choose a style and color scheme that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home.
- Lighting: Consider the type and placement of lighting in the bathroom. Proper lighting can make a significant difference in the overall look and feel of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Broadway Junction
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Broadway Junction
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Broadway Junction
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Broadway JunctionSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York