Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Determine the current layout of the bathroom and assess if any changes need to be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Fixtures and Finishes: Choose the right fixtures and finishes (sink, toilet, bathtub, shower, tiles, etc.) that match your style and budget.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Ensure that the bathroom has sufficient lighting and ventilation to create a welcoming, comfortable and airy space.
- Storage: Evaluate your storage needs and add creative ways to maximize space such as adding shelving units, cabinets or wall niches.
- Professional Help: Consider hiring a professional contractor with experience in bathroom remodels to ensure that the project is completed efficiently, on time and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble HillWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?