The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the style and design of the bathroom to ensure it suits your preferences and blends well with the surrounding area.
- Decide on the materials and finishes to be used, taking into account their durability, maintenance requirements, and cost.
- Think about the layout and functionality of the bathroom, ensuring it is convenient and accessible, especially for people with mobility issues.
- Consider the plumbing and electrical systems in the bathroom and ensure they are up to code and meet safety standards.
- Plan for adequate ventilation and lighting in the bathroom to enhance comfort and reduce moisture damage.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DowntownAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City