Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout and functionality of your bathroom to maximize space and convenience. Evaluate the placement of the toilet, sink, tub, shower, and other fixtures to ensure easy accessibility and flow.
- Bathroom Fixtures: Choose high-quality fixtures that complement your bathroom style and meet your needs. Look for durable materials and practical features like water-saving toilets and faucets.
- Bathroom Lighting: Lighting plays a critical role in the appearance and functionality of your bathroom. Consider the amount of natural light, the placement of windows, and the type of artificial lighting you need, such as ceiling lights or sconces.
- Bathroom Flooring: Select flooring that is both practical and stylish. Choose slip-resistant and waterproof materials like ceramic tile, vinyl, or stone that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Bathroom Color and Design: Consider the overall look and feel of your bathroom space. Decide on a color scheme that creates a calm and inviting atmosphere, and select bathroom fixtures and accessories that complement your design style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynUpper West SideSheepshead BayGramercyPark Hill