Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in East New York
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Assess your existing space and determine what changes you want to make. Consider the size and layout of your bathroom and determine what upgrades are necessary to improve functionality and style.
- Choose a design style for your bathroom remodel. Traditional bathroom designs are classic and elegant, typically featuring warm colors, ornate details, and vintage fixtures.
- Select high-quality, durable materials for your bathroom remodel. Materials such as ceramic tile, natural stone, marble, and wood are all excellent options for a traditional bathroom remodel.
- Hire a reputable contractor with experience in traditional bathroom remodels. Look for contractors who have completed similar projects in the past and have a portfolio of work that aligns with your design style.
- Plan for the cost of your traditional bathroom remodel. A detailed budget will help you stay on track and ensure that you can afford the upgrades and materials that you want.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East New York
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East New York
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East New York
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East New YorkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 White Shower Tile IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynWoodhavenRichmond HillBedford ParkStarrett City