Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Flatbush
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and functionality of the bathroom. Determine if the current layout meets your needs or if changes need to be made.
- Style: Decide on the style and design of the bathroom. Consider the overall aesthetic of your home and choose a style that complements it.
- Budget: Set a budget for the project and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any additional fees, such as permits or inspections.
- Storage: Determine the amount of storage space needed in the bathroom. Consider installing cabinets, shelves, or other storage solutions to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in a bathroom. Make sure to choose lighting fixtures that are functional, energy-efficient, and complement the overall design of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatbush
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatbush
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatbush
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatbushBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas