Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Fort Hamilton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and whether it suits your needs. Decide if you need more storage, a bigger shower or a bathtub, or if you want to reposition the toilet or sink.
- Style: Think about what style you want for your bathroom remodel. Traditional bathrooms typically feature classic designs with neutral colors, marble or ceramic tiles, and elegant fixtures.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize the areas of the bathroom that you want to focus on. Consider the cost of labor and materials, and allocate your budget accordingly.
- Lighting: Make sure to incorporate adequate lighting into your remodel plan, such as a combination of overhead lighting and task lighting around the vanity or shower area. Consider adding dimmer switches for ambiance.
- Plumbing and Electrical: Be sure to hire licensed professionals for any plumbing or electrical work that needs to be done. Check for any necessary permits and make sure everything is up to code.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Hamilton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort HamiltonWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynWest VillageManhattan TerraceConey IslandNew Brighton