Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Georgetown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and determine if it can be optimized for better functionality. This may involve moving plumbing or electrical fixtures.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality, durable fixtures that fit the design aesthetic of the home. This includes the sink, toilet, shower, and bathtub.
- Tile: Select tile that is both functional and visually appealing. Consider the color, pattern, and durability of the tiles, as well as the cost of installation.
- Lighting: Plan for ample lighting in the bathroom, both natural and artificial. This can be achieved through the installation of windows, skylights, and well-placed light fixtures.
- Storage: Determine the best way to incorporate storage into the bathroom design. This may include built-in cabinets, shelves, or storage units that blend with the overall design aesthetic.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Georgetown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Georgetown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Georgetown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Georgetown11 Penny Tile Design IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks