Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Madison
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and whether it needs to be reconfigured to make better use of the space.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality fixtures that will last for years to come, including a new tub, shower, toilet, sink, and faucet.
- Storage: Assess your storage needs and plan for new cabinets or shelves to keep towels, toiletries, and other items out of sight.
- Lighting: Make sure your new bathroom is well-lit with a combination of overhead lighting and task lighting around the mirror and vanity.
- Style: Select a cohesive design style and color scheme to create a relaxing and cohesive space. Timeless design choices will ensure your bathroom feels fresh and modern for years to come.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Madison
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Madison
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Madison
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MadisonHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynFulton FerryRoosevelt IslandWeeksvilleEast Village