Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Marine Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom, including the placement of the toilet, sink, and shower/tub. Determine if any changes should be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Materials: Choose durable and water-resistant materials such as porcelain or ceramic tiles for the floors, walls, and shower/tub surround. Consider using marble or granite for the vanity countertop for a luxurious touch.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting, including task lighting near the mirror, as well as ambient lighting throughout the space. Consider installing a dimmer switch for added flexibility and mood-setting options.
- Storage: Determine what type of storage is needed in the bathroom, such as a vanity with drawers or a linen closet. Consider installing recessed shelves in the shower/tub area for added convenience.
- Fixtures: Choose stylish and functional fixtures such as a dual-flush toilet, a rain shower head, and a sleek faucet for the sink. Consider selecting fixtures in a similar finish for a cohesive look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marine Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marine Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marine Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marine ParkHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGravesendRidgewoodEast WilliamsburgManhattan Beach