Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Midwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The existing layout of the bathroom should be assessed and evaluated to determine if changes are necessary to improve functionality and flow. The placement of the fixtures, such as the toilet, sink, and tub, should be considered to ensure they are placed in the most optimal location.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in a bathroom. Consider adding cabinetry or shelves to store towels, toiletries, and other items. The type of storage you choose should match the style and design of the bathroom.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in a bathroom. It's essential to have enough lighting to perform daily activities such as shaving and applying makeup. Assess the existing lighting and determine if additional lighting is necessary to improve visibility and reduce shadows.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Consider using materials such as porcelain, ceramic, or stone for the floors and walls. These materials are resistant to moisture and staining, making them ideal for use in a bathroom.
- Fixtures: Select fixtures that match the overall style and design of the bathroom. Consider the finishes of the fixtures such as chrome, brushed nickel, or brass. Choose fixtures that are high quality and have a long lifespan to reduce the need for replacements.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidwoodTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTips on a Wood Floor BathroomSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas