Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the layout of your bathroom and the design you want to achieve. Choose fixtures, tiles, and accessories that complement one another and create a cohesive look.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and work within your means. Decide on what elements are most important and allocate funds accordingly.
- Plumbing and electrical work: Plumbing and electrical work can be a major part of a bathroom remodel. Ensure that all work is up to code and hire professionals if necessary.
- Storage and organization: Plan for adequate storage and organization in your bathroom. Consider adding cabinets, shelves, or built-in storage to keep your space functional and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Choose appropriate lighting that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider natural light sources, overhead lighting, and task lighting for your vanity area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill Island11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMaspethWindsor TerraceBedford StuyvesantConcourse Village