Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Assess your bathroom needs and determine your budget: Before you begin any bathroom remodel, it is essential to assess your needs and figure out your budget. Consider what aspects of your bathroom you would like to improve and what style you would like to achieve.
- Choose a reputable contractor: A reputable contractor will help you realize your vision and work within your budget. Look for contractors with experience in traditional bathroom remodels and check references before hiring one.
- Select quality materials: Quality materials are essential to ensure that your bathroom remodel is long-lasting. Select materials that can withstand moisture and frequent use, such as tiles, stone, and high-quality plumbing fixtures.
- Make sure your remodel adheres to building codes: Even if you are not planning to sell your home anytime soon, it is crucial to ensure that your bathroom remodel meets local building codes. This will help you avoid any issues that may arise in the future.
- Consider accessibility: Accessibility is important if you plan to age in place or have elderly family members who may need to use the bathroom. Consider installing grab bars, walk-in showers, and other features that make your bathroom safer and more accessible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems11 Penny Tile Design Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMaspethRugbyMount HopeMelrose