Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in North Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and how you can make the most of the space while still ensuring functionality and ease of use. This may include updating fixtures, moving walls or reconfiguring the layout entirely.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality, durable fixtures like a new sink, toilet, shower or bathtub that fit within your budget and style preferences. Ensure that the fixtures you choose are also efficient in terms of water usage, energy use and maintenance requirements.
- Lighting: Make sure your bathroom has adequate lighting to create a bright and inviting space. Consider installing a combination of overhead lighting, wall sconces, and task lighting to maximize functionality and create ambiance.
- Storage: Ensure that your new bathroom has ample storage for toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials. This can include built-in cabinetry, shelving or space-saving organizers.
- Design: Choose a design style that reflects your personal taste and complements the overall style of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, finishes, and materials to create a cohesive and stylish look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North SideModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 White Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Find A Good General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGreenwich VillageGerritsen BeachPort MorrisUniversity Heights