Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Ocean Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Design: The design of the bathroom is the most important aspect of the remodel. Decide on a style and layout that suits your needs and taste. Consider the space available and the existing plumbing and electrical systems.
- Hardware and Fixtures: Choose high-quality hardware and fixtures that complement the design of the bathroom. Invest in good lighting, faucets, showerheads, and other accessories that add functionality and style to your bathroom.
- Materials: Use durable and water-resistant materials that can withstand the rigors of a bathroom environment. Consider materials such as ceramic, porcelain, stone, or glass tiles for the flooring and walls. Also, choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Storage: Plan for adequate storage in your bathroom remodel. You can add built-in storage units, shelves, or cabinets to keep your toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials organized and easy to reach.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your bathroom remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, permits, and any unforeseen expenses. Create a priority list of items you want to include in the remodel, and then allocate your budget accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean HillProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynFordhamPaerdegat BasinRego ParkHunters Point