Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Ocean Parkway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Design: Consider the layout and design of your bathroom and make sure it is functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider factors such as the placement of the toilet, vanity, shower, and tub.
- Materials and Fixtures: Choose high-quality materials and fixtures that are durable and easy to clean. Consider options such as tile, marble, granite, and quartz for countertops, flooring, and walls. Choose fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and toilets that match your style and needs.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Make sure your bathroom has adequate lighting and ventilation to create a comfortable and inviting space. Consider options such as recessed lighting, wall sconces, and ceiling fixtures to provide adequate lighting. Install a ventilation fan to prevent mold and mildew.
- Storage: Ensure that your bathroom has enough storage for towels, toiletries, and other essentials. Consider options such as built-in shelving, cabinets, and drawers to provide ample storage space while maximizing floor space.
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting your project and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses. Be prepared to make compromises on materials or design elements to stay within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Parkway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Parkway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Parkway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean ParkwayHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynProspect HeightsSea GatePaerdegat BasinDumbo