Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Remsen Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Assess the existing layout: Before tearing down any walls or fixtures, take a closer look at your current bathroom layout to see if it can work for your renovation plans. Consider the plumbing and electrical systems to ensure your new fixtures and features will function properly.
- Set a budget: Bathroom remodels can quickly become expensive, so it’s essential to establish a budget from the start. Decide on what areas you want to allocate more funds towards and where to cut back to stay within your price range.
- Choose the right materials: The materials you use in your bathroom can impact the overall aesthetic, durability, and maintenance level of your space. It’s best to choose high-quality materials that can withstand the humidity and moisture levels of a bathroom, such as porcelain tile, quartz countertops, and durable fixtures.
- Focus on storage: A functional bathroom requires ample storage for toiletries, towels, and other essentials. Consider adding built-in cabinetry, floating shelves, or wall-mounted organizers to maximize your storage space without taking up valuable square footage.
- Optimize lighting: Proper lighting can make or break a bathroom’s ambiance and functionality. Ensure that there’s ample lighting around the vanity area, in the shower, and above the tub to provide ample illumination for daily grooming tasks.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Remsen Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Remsen Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Remsen Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Remsen VillageSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement