Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Vinegar Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: First and foremost, consider the existing layout of your bathroom and whether it suits your needs. It's essential to plan a layout that provides enough space for essential fixtures such as a toilet, sink, and shower or bathtub.
- Style: Consider the style that you want to achieve with your bathroom remodel. The style can range from modern or contemporary to traditional or classic. Choose fixtures that suit your desired style.
- Lighting: A well-lit bathroom is essential, so consider the lighting layout when planning your remodel. You can add task lighting over the sink and shower, and ambient lighting for a relaxed atmosphere. Consider adding dimmer switches for more control over lighting levels.
- Storage: Adequate storage is an essential aspect of any bathroom. Think about adding cabinets or shelving for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom necessities. Consider adding built-in storage for additional space-efficient solutions.
- Budget: Finally, consider your budget when planning your bathroom remodel. It's essential to weigh the cost of materials, labor, and other expenses against your budget. Remember to factor in additional costs like permits and unexpected expenses that may arise.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Vinegar Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Vinegar Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Vinegar Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Vinegar HillModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?