Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Wingate
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Design – Choose a design that fits your taste and lifestyle, and that complements the style of your home.
- Functionality – Ensure the bathroom remodel provides functional features that meet your needs and those of your family, such as sufficient storage and lighting.
- Plumbing and Electrical – Consider the number of people using the bathroom and ensure the plumbing and electrical systems can handle the increased demand.
- Budget – Create a budget for the bathroom remodel and stick to it. Be sure to include all expenses, including fixtures, labor, and unexpected costs.
- Contractor – Choose a reputable contractor with experience in bathroom remodeling to ensure the project is completed to your satisfaction.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Wingate
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Wingate
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Wingate
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WingateMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBorough ParkDitmas ParkBushwickBreezy Point