Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of the space and whether it needs to be reconfigured to better suit your needs. This may involve moving appliances, walls or creating an island.
- Cabinetry and Countertops: Choose high-quality materials and styles that fit your aesthetic and functional preferences. Consider storage solutions and organization systems for your cabinets to maximize space.
- Appliances: Decide on the appliances you want to include and make sure they fit in the design plan. Consider energy-efficient options and ensure that they meet your cooking needs.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in both work areas and general areas. Consider lighting options such as pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, and recessed lighting.
- Overall Style: Choose a cohesive style that flows with the rest of your home and reflects your personal taste. Consider the color scheme, flooring, and decorative accessories to bring your vision to life.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGrasmereShore AcresGreenwich VillageSunset Park