Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Bensonhurst
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for functionality and ease of use. A well-thought-out layout can make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinetry that works best for your needs, whether it's custom or prefab. Consider the style, finish, and functionality of the cabinets.
- Countertops: Select countertops that are durable, easy to clean, and complement the style of your kitchen. Popular options include granite, quartz, and marble.
- Appliances: Decide on the appliances that will make your kitchen work efficiently, such as a range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and ventilation system. Choose energy-efficient models to save money over time.
- Lighting: Make sure your kitchen is well-lit with a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting. Consider incorporating natural light and dimmer switches for added flexibility.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bensonhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bensonhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bensonhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BensonhurstWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An Oven