Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Brooklyn Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your Brooklyn Heights kitchen and how it can be improved. Think about optimizing the space for cooking, dining, and storage.
- Style: Decide on the style you want to achieve and choose materials and finishes that match your vision. Traditional kitchens often incorporate classic elements like wood cabinetry, marble countertops, and ornate details.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that fit your needs and complement your design. Consider features like energy efficiency, functionality, and aesthetics.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in your kitchen remodel. Consider natural light, task lighting, and ambient lighting that will create a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- Budget: Determine your budget for a traditional kitchen remodel in Brooklyn Heights. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brooklyn Heights7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops