Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Flatlands
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how you want it to function. This includes the placement of appliances, storage areas, and work zones.
- Cabinets: The material, style, and color of your cabinets can have a big impact on the overall look of your kitchen. Choose cabinets that are durable and easy to clean and consider adding features like pull-out shelves or a lazy Susan.
- Countertops: Your countertops should be both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Popular options include granite, marble, and quartz, but you can also consider materials like butcher block or concrete for a more unique look.
- Appliances: Your appliances should fit seamlessly into your kitchen and match your design aesthetic. Consider energy-efficient options to save money on your utility bills and invest in high-quality, durable appliances that will last for years to come.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any kitchen remodel. Consider a combination of overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting space that's both functional and beautiful.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatlands
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatlands
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatlands
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatlandsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?