Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Gowanus
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it is functional for your needs. You may want to expand the space or move appliances to create a better flow.
- Style: Choose a timeless style that fits with the style of your home and neighborhood. Traditional styles with classic finishes are popular in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that will withstand the wear and tear of daily use. Consider durable countertops, solid wood cabinetry, and hardwood flooring.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider adding task lighting over workspaces and under-cabinet lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Choose reliable and efficient appliances that are in line with your needs and budget. Stainless steel appliances are a popular choice for traditional kitchen remodels.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gowanus
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gowanus
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gowanus
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GowanusHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas