Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Highland Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it's functional or if changes need to be made. Look into options for storage, countertop space, and appliances.
- Style: Decide on a style that suits your taste and the style of your home. Look into options for cabinetry, flooring, backsplash, and lighting.
- Budget: Determine your budget and factor in costs for materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise. Consider where you can save money without sacrificing quality.
- Timeline: Set a timeline for the project and make sure it's reasonable. Consider any events or occasions that may impact the timeline, such as holidays or family gatherings.
- Contractor: Find a trusted contractor with experience in kitchen remodeling. Research their past work, read reviews, and get multiple quotes. Make sure they are licensed and insured.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Highland Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Highland Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Highland Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Highland ParkHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMount HopeBergen BeachOlinvilleCastle Hill