Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Kensington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of your kitchen. Is your current layout working, or do you need to reconfigure the space to make it more functional?
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality cabinets that will last for many years. Consider custom-built cabinets, which can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Countertops: Select durable countertops that can withstand daily wear and tear. Granite, marble, and quartz are popular choices.
- Appliances: Upgrade to energy-efficient appliances that will save you money on your energy bills. Consider the size of your appliances, as well as their functionality.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that will provide ample light while also adding to the overall design of your kitchen. Consider under-cabinet lighting or recessed lighting for a modern look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kensington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kensington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kensington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in KensingtonWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?