Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Madison
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the kitchen's layout: Think about how the space is currently used and if it could be improved. Work with a contractor to come up with a new design that fits your needs.
- Budget: Determine how much you're willing to spend on the renovation and stick to that budget. Factor in unexpected expenses and leave room for a cushion.
- Style and design: Choose a style that suits the overall aesthetic of your home, but also reflects your personal taste. Consider the finishes, cabinetry, and appliances that will fit in with your vision.
- Storage and organization: Make sure there's enough space for storage and that everything is organized in a way that makes sense. Think about how you use your kitchen and what you want within easy reach.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in a kitchen. Consider natural light sources, as well as artificial lighting options like pendant lights, recessed lighting, and under-cabinet lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Madison
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Madison
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Madison
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MadisonWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Find A Good General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynRoosevelt IslandLong Island CityWest VillageEast Harlem