Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen, including the placement of appliances, cabinets, and the overall flow of the space. This will determine the overall functionality and efficiency of your kitchen.
- Materials: Choose high-quality, durable materials that can withstand daily wear and tear. These include countertops, flooring, cabinetry, and hardware.
- Lighting: Good lighting is important in any kitchen. Make sure you have ample ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's aesthetic. Whether you prefer modern, traditional, or eclectic, there are plenty of options for a stunning kitchen remodel in Mill Basin, Brooklyn.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding more cabinets, shelves, and drawers to help organize your kitchen tools, appliances, and pantry items.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?