Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in North Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it needs to be changed to better fit your needs. A traditional kitchen usually has a functional "work triangle" consisting of the sink, stove, and refrigerator.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that match your desired traditional aesthetic, such as raised-panel doors, ornate moldings, and warm wood finishes. Consider the material and quality to ensure durability and longevity.
- Countertops: Stone or quartz countertops are popular choices for traditional kitchens because they offer durability and a classic look. Consider color and pattern to complement your cabinets and flooring.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in any kitchen, but especially in a traditional one where details and accents are often highlighted. Consider pendant lights, chandeliers, and under-cabinet lighting for both functionality and style.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that match your traditional kitchen design, such as a range with a vintage-style backsplash and a refrigerator with a panel-ready front. Consider efficiency and energy-saving features as well.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North SideBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets