Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Prospect Park South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your traditional kitchen remodel to ensure that it maximizes the available space while also providing an efficient cooking and dining area.
- Storage: Traditional kitchens tend to have a lot of storage space. Make sure to include enough cabinets, drawers, and shelves to accommodate all your kitchenware and appliances while maintaining a clean and organized look.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding ample natural lighting through windows, skylights, or a sunroom. Also, add task lighting to work areas, such as the stove, sink, and countertops, to ensure proper visibility when cooking and prepping food.
- Materials: When planning a traditional kitchen remodel in Prospect Park South, Brooklyn, consider using timeless materials such as marble, granite, or natural wood to give your kitchen a classic and elegant look. Also, make sure to choose durable and easy-to-clean materials that will withstand daily wear and tear.
- Appliances: Consider upgrading your appliances to the latest energy-efficient models that will help you save on energy costs while also providing better performance and more features.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Park South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Park SouthAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors