Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Carnegie Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of your bathroom and what you want to change about it. If you want to add more space or make it more functional, you may need to make structural changes like expanding the shower or adding a tub.
- Style: Determine what style you want your bathroom to have. Do you want a modern minimalist look or a classic, timeless design?
- Materials: Choose materials that will hold up well over time and are easy to maintain. Consider the durability of materials like flooring, countertops, and shower tiles.
- Fixtures: Decide on the type of fixtures you want in your bathroom, including faucets, showerheads, and lighting. Consider the energy efficiency of these items and their impact on your budget.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and stick to it. Be mindful of unexpected costs that may arise during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carnegie Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carnegie HillHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Install An Oven7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 White Shower Tile IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanCivic CenterSohoNohoBushwick