Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the layout of the bathroom and whether it needs to be changed to better suit your needs
- Think about the type of materials you want to use for the flooring, walls, and fixtures
- Consider the lighting in the bathroom and determine if additional lighting is needed
- Decide on the style and color scheme for the bathroom, taking into account the overall design aesthetic of your home
- Create a budget and stick to it, keeping in mind the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central HarlemHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Where To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor