Guide to a bathroom Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space limitations: Consider the available space in your bathroom and how you can make the most of it. This will help you decide on the size of the fixtures and the layout of the bathroom.
- Style and design: Choose a style that fits your taste and complements the rest of your home's decor. Consider the color scheme, tile pattern, lighting, and accessories to create a cohesive look.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise during the renovation.
- Plumbing and electrical considerations: Make sure that the plumbing and electrical systems in your bathroom are up to code and can accommodate the new fixtures and appliances. If necessary, hire a professional to assess and upgrade these systems.
- Functionality: Consider how you will use your bathroom and what features are important to you. For example, if you have a large family, a double sink and ample storage space may be crucial. If you enjoy a relaxing bath, a soaking tub may be a good investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpacePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Explore Contemporary Bathroom Design