Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Gramercy
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and how you want it to change. Do you want to add more storage space? A larger shower or bathtub? A new toilet or sink?
- Materials: Choose materials that will work well in a bathroom setting, such as waterproof flooring, moisture-resistant paint, and durable fixtures.
- Lighting: Make sure your bathroom has adequate lighting for getting ready in the morning and completing daily tasks. Consider adding task lighting around the mirror and dimmer switches to adjust the mood.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize the changes you want to make. Consider if you want to splurge on high-end fixtures or save money by repurposing existing materials.
- Contractor: Find a reputable contractor with experience in bathroom remodels. Check their references, look at their portfolio, and get multiple quotes before making a decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gramercy
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gramercy
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gramercy
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GramercyWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum