Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space: When doing a bathroom remodel in Greenwich Village, it's important to consider the amount of space you have available. You may want to consider installing a shower instead of a bathtub if you have limited space.
- Budget: Bathroom remodels can be expensive, so it's important to consider your budget. Determine which items you'd like to prioritize, such as a new vanity or shower, and allocate funds accordingly.
- Style: Greenwich Village has a unique aesthetic, so when planning a bathroom remodel, consider incorporating elements that reflect the neighborhood's bohemian vibe. Consider adding vintage fixtures or bold colors to help capture the essence of the neighborhood.
- Functionality: A bathroom remodel should not only look good, but it should also function well. Consider factors such as the placement of storage, the ergonomic arrangement of fixtures, and the lighting to ensure your new bathroom is both beautiful and practical.
- Contractor: When doing a bathroom remodel in Greenwich Village, it's important to work with a contractor who is familiar with the area and understands the unique challenges of renovating in a historical neighborhood. Consider working with a contractor who has experience working in the neighborhood and can offer references from previous clients.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich Village7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors