Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Inwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the current layout and functionality of the bathroom to determine if it suits your needs or requires some changes.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the bathroom remodel and prioritize what elements are most important to you.
- Materials and finishes: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials and finishes, such as ceramic tile or quartz countertops, that fit your style and budget.
- Lighting and ventilation: Proper lighting and ventilation are crucial in a bathroom. Consider adding more natural light, installing energy-efficient light fixtures, and providing adequate ventilation to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Plumbing and electrical: Make sure the plumbing and electrical systems can accommodate any changes or upgrades you plan to make in the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Inwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Inwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Inwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in InwoodMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum