Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space constraints: Consider the size of your bathroom and whether you want to expand it or work within its current dimensions.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize the features you want to include based on cost.
- Style: Choose a design aesthetic that complements the overall style of your home and reflects your personal taste.
- Functionality: Ensure that the new bathroom layout and fixtures meet your daily needs and provide the necessary storage and organization solutions.
- Professional help: Consider hiring a licensed contractor or interior designer to help you plan and execute the remodel, especially if you are making major structural changes or installing complex systems.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20237 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasConcordGrymes HillSea GateTribecaFort Greene