Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the available space and the layout of your bathroom before starting your remodel. This will help you determine what fixtures and features you can add or remove. You may want to work with a professional designer or contractor to optimize your space.
- Bathroom Style: Decide on the style you want for your bathroom remodel. If you have a particular theme in mind, this will guide your decision-making. Consider the colors, materials, and finishes that will reflect your style and personality.
- Budget: Set a budget for your remodel and stick to it. Make a list of your priorities and allocate your funds accordingly. You may want to consider alternatives to expensive materials or fixtures to keep your costs lower.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Good lighting and ventilation are crucial for any bathroom. Consider adding windows, skylights, or improved lighting fixtures for better illumination. Additionally, proper ventilation can help prevent mold and moisture problems.
- Plumbing and Electrical Work: If you plan on moving fixtures or adding new ones, you may need to reroute your plumbing or electrical lines. It's important to hire a licensed professional for this type of work to ensure that it's done safely and up to code.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanGowanusWilliamsburgRavenswoodConey Island