The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space: Consider the available space you have to work with, and how best to utilize it for your needs. You may need to prioritize certain features if space is limited.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel, and decide what features are most important within that budget. Be sure to include all necessary costs, such as plumbing and electrical upgrades.
- Style: Choose a design style that fits with the overall aesthetic of your home and personal taste. Consider factors such as color scheme, fixtures, and materials.
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of your bathroom remodel, such as easy-to-use fixtures and storage options. Think about your daily routine and how the remodel can make your bathroom more functional for your needs.
- Timing: Consider the timing of your bathroom remodel, and plan accordingly. Think about the best time of year to do the remodel, and factor in any potential disruptions to your daily routine.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Stuyvesant Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Stuyvesant Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Stuyvesant Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Stuyvesant TownHow To Find A Good General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Pick A General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?