The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Style and Design - Choose a style and design that complements the existing architecture of your home and reflects your personal taste. Popular styles include contemporary, traditional, and minimalist.
- Layout - Consider the layout of the bathroom and the placement of the fixtures. A well-designed layout can make the bathroom more functional and spacious.
- Storage - Determine how much storage space you need and plan for adequate shelving, cabinets, and drawers. This will help keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting - Lighting is critical in a bathroom. Make sure you have enough natural and artificial light sources to create the right ambiance and to ensure proper illumination for tasks like applying makeup or shaving.
- Budget - Set a budget for your bathroom remodel and make sure to stick to it. Be realistic about what you can afford and prioritize the most important upgrades or changes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Pick A General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space