Guide to a bathroom Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space limitations: Consider the size of your bathroom and whether the remodel will require additional space or if you need to work with the existing space.
- Overall design and style: Determine the style of bathroom you want to create and select the designs, fixtures, and finishes that match your vision.
- Plumbing and electrical: Make sure to consider the plumbing and electrical work needed to ensure your remodel is up to code and meets your lifestyle needs.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting needs of your space and select fixtures that will create a functional and aesthetically pleasing space.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and plan accordingly, considering materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that might arise.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint Finishes7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanPark SlopeFinancial DistrictCentral HarlemFulton Ferry